21 February, 2011

Just to catch up a little...


Last week before Anabelle's fever syndrome reared it's ugly head again, we had quite a grand time with little Levi Boyer.  He only came over to play for a short while, but Anabelle loved every minute of it!

Levi wanted to hold hands.  



Anabelle spent an afternoon at the allergist on Wednesday, only to find out that she is not allergic to anything- not even a dust mite!  So, still no answers as to why she is ill so often.  But...she sure did look cute!

Look at those blue eyes...


She was so sleepy because of her fever, she fell asleep in this position!


We had to divide and conquer on Thursday in order to get to Elizabeth's school.  She was awarded the Principal's Honor Roll again for straight A's, as well as a special award from her teacher (Circle of Courage) for being an outstanding student.  Aaron got to go and take a few photos while I stayed home with little miss under-the-weather.


The background is from their school play "Welcome to the Jungle"
Elizabeth was Twiga the giraffe- so cute!

The coveted medal!

Mrs. Davis and Elizabeth

Here are a few more pics of my favorite kiddos!  They are just too much fun.  They make being a mom so fulfilling and wonderful.  I thank God for them every day!

I call this "Turtle Face"

My littlest chef
Anabelle loves to help

Without Elizabeth, I'd never get anything done!

Ella discovered what happens when there is no moisture in the air and you rub your head on the couch!



A lovely thing happened to me.  Both Anabelle and Hudson slept through the night.  What a magical experience to wake up to the alarm this morning and realize it was the first disturbance I'd had since the night before!!!  Well, laundry and dishes are beckoning, so I need to sign off.  My final thought for the day is this:

The wife of noble character in the book of Psalms had servants.  So, where does that leave me?!?!?  :)

1 comment:

  1. fun post! i love the pics of levi and anabelle! Thanks again so much for watching him!!! I'm sorry that she has fever again...ugh!
    I love all the pics and am so excited that you got a full nights sleep! Yippee, that's the greatest :)

    ReplyDelete