11 January, 2011

And there was evening, and there was morning- the first day. I guess everyone has to start somewhere!

  Today, I read a dear friend's blog.  I have tried to blog twice before, and very obviously did nothing productive either time.  After seeing her sweet photos, shedding a tear or two, and re-thinking things, I decided to give this blogging idea one more shot.  I am more busy than I ever have been in my life with four children ages eight, five, three, and 4 months.  However, I think I am going to attempt to make this a priority.  Finding an outlet for me has proven difficult, to say the least.
  A few photos of the clan to get me started and then off to make dinner.


                                                                     Sweet Anabelle


Me and Elizabeth


Aaron and the girls reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas"
Tradition!!!


Sweet big sister Ella and baby Hudson


Baby Hudson...happy boy!


And...Fudge, our cocker-basset mix.

  What a blessing it is to share with friends and family my thoughts and dreams (with a little kid stuff thrown in the mix).  I don't know what will become of this, but hopefully I can keep up with it and impart some good in the process.

"Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain."  Psalm 127:1


No comments:

Post a Comment